Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home at Sweet Salvage, Part 2

I have a few more pictures to share of displays at Sweet Salvage on 7th.
This is the close up of items in that beautiful black display cabinet I posted yesterday on my blog.  I love the flowers and all the silver!  "Dazzle" is right!
Love the black, white and gray in this display.  That clock is to die for!
Believe it or not, this was wired to be a lamp!  And it sold right away!  Awesome "repurpose" idea!!
Black, red and silver for New Years!!
Happy New Year!
Nothing like "bling" on a large mercury glass vase!  I bought this necklace for me!  It wasn't the only thing I bought at Sweet Salvage.

Tomorrow's blog I will share with you some of the items I bought at Sweet Salvage, Zinnia's at Melrose, and just what I did with them in my home. 

No comments: