Monday, October 22, 2012

French Marketplace at Sweet Salvage this month

Have to share a few favorites with you from the French Marketplace at Sweet Salvage this month.  I would have posted this sooner, but I had a very busy and full weekend!

As usual, the Sweet Team did a fabulous job of bringing the French Marketplace to life here in Phoenix!!  Check out my favorite displays.
Loved this chair with the bits of bright pink in the trim to match that fabulous bouquet in the cage!
This table full of great things was a winner in my book!
I thought this picture was fabulous and so French!
I loved this cabinet so much I bought it!
 What pretty French perfume bottles and extra stoppers!  WOW!
I thought this was fabulous and would be good for that Paris apartment!
OH MY!!!  A dress form in a huge cage!  The dress was made of paper, I think!  Couldn't get close enough to read the tag or feel the dress.  But it was something!

 I love the look of French and gray together.  Subtle and beautiful!
These beautiful Virgin Mary statues were already on their way to new homes when I took this picture.
The fabric on this chair was wonderful!  I would have this chair in my home.
Here is Kim Rawlins, the leader of the Sweet Team at Sweet Salvage on 7th.  Thanks once again to Kim and her Sweet Team for another great Sweet Salvage event!

No comments: