Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet Salvage Raw & Re-find

 Well, the ladies and gentlemen of Sweet Salvage did it again!  This month's show was called "Raw & Re-find" and it was wonderful.  I took lots of pictures to share with you today and tomorrow.  Hope you enjoy your pictorial tour of Sweet Salvage on 7th!
I love this great candelabra, the heart shaped clock with jewels and the yellow daisies!
Great lampshade!  Love the little gold bust and the old basked full of burlap ribbon!
This display was so pretty because it used real plants!  The boards on the left with the bird and the flowers is a winner too!
Fabulous cubby!  Look at all the tiny treasures held within!!
This lampshade was so wonderful.  I know my friend, Dawn of Bohemian Valhalla bought this one!  Lucky gal!!
 A nice rocking horse found a new home on Thursday!
Baskets galore!  Love the old clothespins in the basket!

Another wonderful Sweet Salvage shopping experience!  More tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

So good to see you again my Friend at the Event! Yes, finding that Victorian deconstructed Shade was definitely a 'score' checking off one on my 'must haves' list that I was focused on seeking... don't you just Love the Thrill of the Hunt? I 'scored' several on my 'must haves' list as I crawled Melrose during this Month's Melrose Crawl. Did you make it down to Zinnia's for the usual knosh on the fab free buffet they always provide for everyone? I got the most awesome door jamb Kilim for an AMAZING price there! And yet another fab deconstructed Victorian Shade and Johnny Deppulous Top Hat at my Friend Shelly's Shops {Rust & Roses and Sirens & Saints}... all in all it was the best Crawl to date for 'scores' for me. And I had too much fun with my Friends... I'll need several days to recover from all the energy expended. *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian