Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Big 3 day sale this weekend at Merchant Square

Merchant Square is having their last 3 day sale and flea market this weekend before the hot weather sets in.  The sales will resume in the fall once the weather cools off.  So, get on over there if you live here and visit!  My booth is C-6 and I have just finished loading it up for the sale!  Check it out!

Here's what you see when you walk into my booth!  I have it stuffed full of goodies!!  Including one of the Victorian riding hats that I blogged about recently.  It is on the third shelf down in the china cabinet on the right.
I have a lot of vintage and antique picture frames for sale this time.  All in good shape!  Paint it yourself, or use as is.  They make great frames for smaller objects or collects on your wall.

The envelopes in the casserole dish are bundles of air mail envelopes with stamps from all over the world.  Great for scrapbooking, mixed media or art projects!

I just refilled this holder with ribbon, buttons and trims for sewing, mixed media art work or scrapbooking.

This cute little desk would be perfect in a child's room. Look at all the cubby holes for treasures!  And I have a lot of really nice vintage jewelry boxes.  The pink one has a secret compartment in the bottom!

And here's my industrial or salvage chic corner.  Lots of rusty things to decorate with.  There's also the guts of an old clock that would be perfect to take apart and use in steampunk jewelry or art work!

Please visit my Judy B's Shabby Chic Facebook page to see the entire album of pics I took this morning!  Hope to see you at Merchant Square this weekend!!  I'll be there every day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Judy, Judy, Judy, it's not nice to tease! LOL