Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My copy finally arrived!

Romantic Prairie Style by Fifi O'Neill is here!!  Ms. O'Neill has been the editor of Romantic Homes magazine for several years, but has decided to give up that position to go into new adventures.  I have a feeling this book was one of those adventures.  I ordered this months ago and have been patiently waiting for its publication.
I am bowled over!  Only glanced at it so far, but it is so me!  It combines the shabby chic with the country look!  Even though I don't have the shabby chic, total country look in my home right now, I'm ready for some changes, and this is the catalyst for it!  Can't wait to be able to sit down with a cup of tea and savor each and every page, write down my thoughts and ideas, and then go create!  Later today this will happen.  Right now I am paying attention to the grocery list and getting ready to host my bridge group this afternoon.  After that is all done, THEN, I will settle down to immerse myself in this new book.

2 comments:

CeCe said...

The cover certainly looks like a perfect style! The French chair is reminding me of Miss Mustard Seed's endeavors. She is one of my new found decorating blogs. Enjoy the book and keep us posted. I might have to order it!

Anonymous said...

I will have to hunt this one down. CeCe I agree with you, that chair is very Miss Mustard Seed-esque. That darn Miss Mustard Seed has me going!