Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winter updates in my booth

I have spent some time this week getting some Christmas/winter display pieces in my booth.  More coming next week, too.  Check these out!  And after that, check out the latest pics I just posted on my Facebook page, Judy B's Shabby Chic.
 I redid the table top.  I have had that giant cloche for several years.  And I purchased that round mirror earlier this year.  They make the ideal display piece for the glittered reindeer, feather ball ornaments and a couple of tiny white trees.  I also added silver balls to that tall glass container.  I love that container!  What a great display piece for any season.
I found this great vanity mirror at an estate sale this week.  It has roses on the base and the mirror is magnifying on the reverse side.  I cleaned it up using Ivory Soap, an old toothbrush, and good old water!  Took all that dust out of the tiny places and really made the mirror beautiful!  The small gold box was also found at the same estate sale.

1 comment:

Sweet Sage said...

Gorgeous finds ..
can't wait to see in person!!