Friday, February 20, 2009

An ATC and a pendent

This is my ATC for the February swap at Mystic Paper. We were to use Tim Holtz products in making the ATC. The only things not by Tim are the ribbon at the top and the little boy's image. I call him Little Harold.
Please be sure to check out Mystic Paper's new blog dedicated to swaps and trades alone. There you can get information on all upcoming trades and swaps. In fact, they are having an altered apron art show. You will also find pictures of all the ATC's traded for each month. January's ATC's are already featured on there. If you are interested, check out the blog!
This is my latest pendent. I used an ArtChix image and glitzed her up with stars, glittery paper, and two tiny jewels. You can find her for sale in my booth at Merchant Square in a few days. Check the white china cabinet in my booth for her.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE your ATC - what a darling little boy. The pendant is fun too. Glad to see you back posting!
Susan

Judy Wood said...

hi judy, i've also been doing some pendants, nice work. check out my blog sometime... i know you are super busy, but take a moment for yourself...

CeCe said...

Judy,
Love both of these art items. You might think you are in a slump but these two pieces do not support the idea of such!