Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Musings on yesterday

Yesterday I had my yearly mammogram. We all know how that goes! Squash and hold your breath! But I want to take a minute of your time to tell you it is very important. They do save lives! I am an 8 year breast cancer survivor because of my yearly mammograms!

Later in the morning I went thrift store shopping and found these items:Cute little animal pitchers in blue and white. There were about 8 of them. Must have been someone's collection. Now, these are wonderful! They will sell quickly in my booth at Merchant Square -- as will the pitchers. They are marked "45th Barbie Anniversary". Hmm! Must have missed that one! Anyway, I think they are photoholders. Barbie still sells -- although not much else does!Couldn't resist adding faces! I think I will remove those before I sell them, but I thought it was a good idea. They are not permanently fixed to the dress forms.Another picture of the baby quail -- sorry! I first spied them on the front porch a few minutes before they appeared in the back by the slider. They must have walked around the house. I think they have grown since this morning! They looked bigger!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

The barbie figures are so cute, along with the little birdies! You always have the best finds.Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

GREAT FINDS! I love the faces! Too cute! And those baby quails. ADORABLE!

Judy Wood said...

wow, the babies are right on your back patio! awesome!

Cristine's Story said...

Good Morning Judy! Those little quail are growing as (or faster) than the turtles. Great finds. Love the little pitchers!

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

Love the dress forms. I'm going to have to get to Merchant's Square and check them out. Where is it?

Marissa