Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The week has slipped away!

This past week, since my last post, has just slipped away! I have been working on a couple of items for my sons, but other than those, nothing else. Getting ready to go out of town for the holidays seems to have captured my attention as well as getting my antique booths in order so I can leave them for a week.These holders are a 7 Gypsies product. I don't know what to call it exactly. But they open up to reveal a place to put a gift card, money, keepsakes, whatever. I decided to dig through the photo boxes in the closet to see if I could round up some old photos of Christmas past when they were little boys.I think they will enjoy the trip down memory lane with these pictures. My granddaughter, Kara, will certainly enjoy looking at pictures of her daddy when he was little.

This will be a really nice Christmas for us since my eldest son, Rob, will join us in Virginia for a few days. How nice it will be to have both of them there for Christmas!! I can hardly wait!

As usual, I won't be able to post pictures unless my son's new laptop has a card reader. If it does, then perhaps I can post them. I will be back on the 29th and will start blogging again to let you know how the trip went.

Until then, I wish each of you Happy Holidays and the best of the Season to one and all!!

No comments: