Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back to the art work today

This is my ATC for the LIVE swap at Mystic Paper on Friday evening. I won't be able to attend, but Kim has promised to pass out my cards for me. I have a prior engagement and didn't realize that it was the same evening as the swap.

I have a tag to show you today. I used some of Tim Holtz's techniques on this tag that he has shown on his blog this month. It will be attached to a bottle of wine for my friends who are having the buffet on Friday evening. I added some nice paper to the back of the tag because I am not neat when doing this type of work. There were fingerprints and smudges on the back plus the backs of the brads. All that is left to do is add some ribbon to tie it to the bottle of wine and sign the back. Ready to go!!

2 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

Nice ATC and tag Judy! Did I mention that as payment for passing out your cards that I get to keep one? Maybe I should just get busy and make some myself! See you later!

Judy said...

Absolutely!! Please keep one for your collection!! I meant to tell you that!!