Monday, October 1, 2007

October already!

I turned the calendars over this morning. Another new month! Where does the time go? Guess when you are having fun it just flies by -- at least that is what people say!
Last week I bought this 7 Gypsies ATC card holder at Mystic Paper. I can hardly wait for my next batch of new cards to come in so I can add them to the holder. I already have one 3-ring, 3" wide binder full of cards plus a second 3" binder that is half full. My own ATC's are in another binder by Stampin' Up!

It is bulging and cannot take anymore pages. I hope the card holder doesn't swell up too quickly!These tags I did yesterday morning. I bought the tags at Art Unraveled and they were already joined and stained with walnut ink. This project was just for fun to try out new things. I tried three Glimmer Mist colors (terra cotta, coffee shop and gold) on them, then cut out the cute fall pictures. The letters are rub-ons and then punched out. The letters were glued down and then Copper Stickles outlines each. The cutouts and felt leaf were glued on last. You cannot see it well, but I also tried the new 7 Gypsies texture rubbing and glitter sheet. You can barely see it, but look carefully right under the hole at the top of the tag. I plan to separate the cards, put ribbons through the holes and then clip them to ribbon like a banner. What do you think?Progress on my Halloween altered book is slow, but steady. I think the cover is just about finished except gluing down the ribbon and the picture. Pages have been inserted, but I have a lot more to do. This is just a hint for you!

No comments: