Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gypsy Book beginnings

I am beginning a Gypsy Soul book. I love the pictures used in my two wax projects with Mike Putman. So I decided to make a book devoted to gypsies. Actually, this book has been on my mind for quite some time and Mike's class was the catalyst. The above picture shows the paper selection for the book. I will also include fabrics that have the same colors.Here are the three main images I want to use in this book. I love the colors and the poses of the women in these pictures. I have lots more images to choose from to tell a gypsy story. Plus you won't believe the stuff I have collected to "junk up" this book once it is basically done -- bells, potion jars, tarot cards, crystals, stars. I will keep you posted on the progress of this book. Anyone interested in a class??

1 comment:

Wendy Gunderson said...

I just came across your blog, from Chia's. How is the gypsy book coming along? If I lived nearby, I would love a class!