Friday, June 29, 2007

The Canvas Book is done

The canvas paper book is done. This is the cover. The big cabbage rose is a vintage fabric pocket that holds two tags.
Here are two of the inside pages, again making pockets out of fabric and holding tags. I also added a tab at the top of the left page. On the right page is a tiny bottle of dried lavender.

The left page is actually tulle that is sewn into a large pocket to hold different items -- a peacock feather, an ATC, a piece of fabric with a rose on it and a vintage birthday card. Another tab is located at the bottom of the right page. I loved doing this book! It took several days, but I think the finished project is very pretty. Not all of the pages are shown and neither are the tags. I think I may add old handwritten letters and other items and remove some of the tags.

No comments: