Monday, May 14, 2007

It pays to clean up the clutter!


I bought this wire dress form at Mystic Paper about two weeks ago. I didn't know what I was going to put on it. But, yesterday I was cleaning up my work table in the spare bedroom and I came across the old lace collar and the vintage pink rose corsage. You can see the results of my cleaning.

I collect beaded purses. The two pink purses were found in a darling shop called Serendipity. It is located in San Marcos Square at Old Town Chandler, AZ.

The frame on the wall is very old and there are Victorian calling cards framed in it. This was a great find in an antique shop in Manassas, VA several years ago.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, you just made that dress form go from shabby to gorgeous! I think Ineed to get to the store and do some dressing up!