Monday, August 12, 2013

Sweet Salvage is going to be 2 next week.

Here are some of the celebs we have seen at some of the events over the past two years.
The original Sweet Team.  Don't remember why I was in this picture.  I know I got early entry, but don't remember how I got it.
September 2011 was full of great Hallowee decorations.
First time I met my FB friend, Jen Cushman.
I saw Mary Emmerling wandering around looking at all the treasures!
I met Christie Hansen-repasy in January of 2012.  It was my birthday and my family and Gail gave me gift certificates to Sweet Salvage.
And I bought this picture done by Christie for my birthday.  It had pride of place on the chest in my entryway.
In September of 2012 I ran into Ken Oliver!  We recognized each other immediately as being Facebook friends and we got to meet in person!

So many Sweet Memories from the past two years! 

No comments: