Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More of my gift bags

I really enjoy making these little gift bags.  The first batch sold out right away from my booth in Merchant Square.  Here are the three that I took into my booth yesterday for sale.
Here the first Paris bag.  Cute dress form image surrounded by roses.  I added vintage laces, trims and rayon ribbons.  The bit in the corner is an old petit point earring on top of a bit of an old doily.
Here's a different dress form image.  On the top are vintage appliques, mother-of-pearl buttons and an old pearl earring.
Lastly is this bag with a "Costumer" image on it topped with lace, trim and a vintage pin.

All three are available in my booth at Merchant Square right now.

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Those are really, really sweet, Judy!