Sunday, January 22, 2012

Romancing the Home Part 2

More pictures from Sweet Salvage on 7th last Thursday. 
 Pretty display of small mirrors and shells with pink interiors!
 Love old phones and scales!
 Wonderful stained glass window!
 Unique way to store red ribbon under a cloche!
 So romantic!  Love this little display!
 Roses, roses, roses!  See the panel on the right?  I bought that piece!
 More roses!
 The feather bookmark caught my attention here!
 Lovin' the birds and eggs and nests!
Would love this dresser!
These were my purchases at Sweet Salvage -- that beautiful barkcloth curtain panel full of roses, a rustic urn, wine bottle in a basket, two books and the number 7.
The wine bottle and the urn went on top of my pie safe.

Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and Sweet Salvage on 7th!!

5 comments:

Bohemian said...

My BFF got that fabulous 1800's Autograph Book, we plan to rebind it with Old Velvet.

Love your 'scores' and you captured some of the Lovely Vignettes that I missed because they must have Sold very quickly before I got to that part of the Shop. *LOL* I did my Finale Post of the Event this afternoon too. I'm sure the Sweet Team are exhausted, I don't know how they do it, just attending for part of a day wears me out! *Smiles*

Dawn... The Bohemian

Lily's Lace said...

Hey Judy, it's Cindy Craine! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! I wasn't sure about your gift cert. but it was a cute photo of the two of you so I hope you don't mind I put your photo in. Oh and I love the boots and petticoats painting,no wonder you wanted it! And, what a wonderful present from your friend and family!!

I wish I lived closer, I swear I would make that sale every month! Karen did a great job on your blog, you both have done a great job. Hope to see you again someday, xox-cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a fun shop! So many great ideas, you can never have to many roses! I would love that barkcloth curtain panel, great buy!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

PS: Thank you so much for putting my button on your side bar...so sweet, Ah, the dress form ball will be sooo much fun!

Carol

sweetvintageofmine said...

This is my first time visiting! LOved looking at all your great things! My kind of DECOR! I am your newest follower...from one sweetie to another...Roxie