Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday morning recovery

Last weekend was a big 3 day sale at Merchant Square.  Thanks to all who came out and shopped in my booth.  A lot of great things went out to happy buyers from my booth.  Now it is time to restock.

I am currently cleaning out a lot of stuff that I accumulated for art work.  It's time to let go and let someone else enjoy rubber stamps, buttons, scrapbooking items, vintage images, etc.  This morning I am pricing some Victorian ads that I bought some time ago.  I thought I would share these with you because the ads are just wonderful to use in scrapbooks, mixed media art, or to print and transfer onto fabric to make a gift bag.  Here's the first ad:
I love the graphics and the printing used in this ad!
 This is the picture on the other side of the Lion Coffee card.
 
Here's a blank sales ticket for dry goods and notions.
And here's the other side of the dry goods and notions card.  Pretty, huh?

Please feel free to copy and use these in your artwork!  I could appreciate a link back here to my blog showing me just what you did with these images!  Always fun to see creative work in action!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks, Judy! I love this type of ephemera.