Friday, August 12, 2011

Visiting Paris Montana

Kelly and I had a ball today visiting the Grand Re-Opening of Paris Montana today.  This is such a wonderful shop full of beautiful things.   You can see Heidi between the middle jewelry model and the Eiffel Tower.
 Lots of great jewelry!  Lots of wonderful clothing!  This place is a must see if you are in Scottsdale!
 Here's Kelly and me between two of the lovely models with the killer blond wigs!  Love those wigs!
 Lots of great jewelry -- some made by Heidi and some made by other artists.
Love this tank top!  Can't wait for a larger size to come in so I can get one for me!  Kelly and I had a great day today.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It sure looks like you had a great time. I must check this shop out, thanks for the heads up!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I think this picture is adorable!