Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New items in my booth

The clothing you see here is not vintage, but upcycled!  I have found several pretty tops as well as beautiful whole slips that can be worn as slip dresses over tanks or camisoles.  I think this is a more sophisticated romantic prairie look.  Just pretty!
This is four pieces, all different sizes and all priced separately.  The white outfit consists of a full slip in white with pretty lace trim on top, a cool white cotton sleeveless top, a pretty crinkled white top that ties on the side, and a lovely long white linen skirt.  Sort of romantic prairie upscaled!

Here you can see the top of the slip, the sleeveless blouse and the crinkled ruffled blouse.

The white linen skirt has nice simple detail at the bottom.

This pink crinkle blouse is so pretty!  It is too small for me -- drat!  Under it is a lovely full slip in pale pink.

I will be adding pretty whole slips as well as bustiers (black, white and colors) as they get finished.  I am sewing embellishments (ribbon, lace, vintage buttons, rhinestones) onto the bustiers.  Bustiers look great over t-shirts, paired with jeans with ruffled tops.  Probably too hot for here in the Phoenix area right now, but great for our mild winters!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Very pretty, Judy. I hope to see them in person soon.