Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Flea Market Clipboard finished

As I told you last week, I had signed up for Nancy Maxwell James' Parisienne Dreams tutorial.  And I just finished my second clipboard.  And here she is:

I don't usually gravitate toward purple, but this particular background paper and image didn't take well to the pinks in had on hand.  So purple emerged when I pulled out some ribbon and flowers that went with the papers.  Also found some buttons in the purple colors and they went well on the collage.  This was fun to do!  Thanks to Nancy for this tutorial.  Next project will be a Shabby Fabric Cone!  Looking forward to that one as well!

5 comments:

carlene federer said...

cute clipboards Judy!Hey, I've been wanting to pick your brain-I'm going to get a booth at a local antique mall in a few months, and was wondering if you had any tips for me! I hear your booth is very cute! Thanx Judy!

Rhonda said...

Oh I love it, Judy!
Aren't clipboards fun?

And yes to comment above, Judy's booth is THE BEST booth there!

I could have $5 left in my purse but I make sure I stop to browse her booth.

Holly Loves Art said...

It's so pretty Judy! Hope you're having a great day.
Cheers,
Holly

*SHeRRy B* said...

This is so pretty! I love the color and the bling! I couldnt leave a comment on the Parisian Dreams blog.

Dorthe said...

Judy, it is so lovely, and I love the purple :) we can`t find those clipboards here- so I did not take this class.
Sunday greetings and hugs
Dorthe