Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New items added to Etsy

I just added three new items to my Etsy shop, Vintage Recycled.  Thought I would share them with you here and then you can check them out on Etsy if you would like.
I found this tiny silk fan at an estate sale a long time ago.  It has been sitting in a box on my desk and I take it out every now and then to admire it.  You can see it is tiny and in very good condition.  On the back it is stamped "Made in Occupied Japan."  Nice addition to a fan collection.
This is a cute red leather heart box with gold trim.  It is about 2 5/8 inches across.  Perfect little box for storing jewelry or trinkets.
A new little journal with a lady in blue on the cover.  She is so sweet!  More information about each item is available in the Etsy shop, Vintage Recycled.  Click the above link or on the widget on the right side of the blog.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Say good-bye to that cute little fan!!!

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Judy,
the journal with the lady in blue is pretty! My favorite colors are pink and blue.
Have a nice day!
Mary