It's been a very busy week. I was swamped for the first part of the week with a side business that I am going to venture into for a new bff. Nothing more about that yet.
But yesterday and today I did get some long standing projects done. First in the dress form reform. I have two dress forms that I had used in my booth. One I do use, the other was vandalized -- more about that in a minute. Here they are, all fixed and ready for use.
The short one on the left is the one that was vandalized several years ago right in my booth at Merchant Square. I noticed one day that she was leaning, really leaning to the left. When I investigated the knob at the top, it fell right off -- it was securely in place before. Then I discovered that someone had unscrewed a section of the inside pole that kept her upright and stable, removed it, replaced the knob back so it looked OK, and made off with the pole. Really made me mad! So she has sat in the garage for a couple of years until this morning. I just pushed the center pole up to the top and screwed the knob back on. Although she is shorter, she will make someone a great torso display piece. She will be for sale in my booth in a day or two.
Next I went on to sew the little jumper for my granddaughter's American Girl doll. Here it is:
31 minutes ago