Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Alphabet Party

Etsy Cottage Style!  This is the last month for the Alphabet Party this year with Etsy Cottage Style.  The letters are Y and Z this month.  I didn't have trouble with Y and I did manage to find something vintage that starts with a Z.

Here we go:
Vintage Yardstick

Vintage Yearbook

Now the yearbook is mine.  I graduated from Arcadia High School, Arcadia, California in 1962.  Was really sorry to realize when I pulled this off the shelf that in two years it will be time for a 50th reunion!!  Shocker!!

Vintage fabric Yo-Yo's for a quilt

Vintage Zippers

I know these are "vintage" because they are metal zippers.  They disappeared in the 1960's, I think.  Whenever I find vintage clothing with metal zippers, I know they are truly vintage.  In fact, I think most of my clothes in 1962 had metal zippers!  Oh dear!!!

That's it!  Hope you enjoyed my Etsy Alphabet Party items.  Am looking forward to what next year holds for those of us who participate in Etsy Cottage Style.  We shall see!!

1 comment: