Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cowgirl Chic Tote Bag

I told you about the Romantic Gothic Ghosts workshop.  And I made a tote bag using that theme.  Of course, I had to try my hand at a cowgirl tote bag ala Collage Camp.  Here is the result:
Cowgirl Chic
 I originally thought I would make a canvas bag, but decided to use the flower print instead.  I pinned the "Cowgirl Chic" tag onto the bag in case someone would want to remove it.  There is also an old heart cut from a quilt piece and a small bow added to it.  Nice color, nice layers.

I like it better.  What do you think???

6 comments:

Me! said...

Do people just stop you every time you go out with this to exclaim!?
Loverly!
~Debbi

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh wow this is fabulous! It's gorgeous... a real show stopper!!
Cheers,
Holly

Rhonda said...

I love it Judy! I actually love cowgirls and the independence they project! Fabulous piece!

Robin said...

This is gorgeous Judy! Whatever you make always looks fabulous! Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,
Robin

Susan said...

This is beautiful Judy - everything about it!
Susan

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Love the colors and the layers. Rita