Friday, June 18, 2010

KC Willis Collage Camp News


I just received an email from KC Willis letting me and many others know that 200 artists from around the world have now become members of her Collage Camp.  So, she is celebrating this milestone by offering her Collage Camp at half price -- $48 for the next 48 hours!  If you have been thinking about this for a long time, or if you have seen my featured articles in the newest Sew Somerset issue and wondered about it, now is the time to sign up and begin this wonderful journey!!  To take advantage of this great offer just go to  http://collagecamp.ning.com/ and check out the offer box on the left side of the Collage Camp page. You won't be sorry!

2 comments:

CeCe said...

Alright, Judy, I finally did it --- Guess I cannot resist a "deal"-- is my mother in me.! Smile. Looking forward to watching the videos and getting the low down on making the beauties you create. Thanks for posting this special !

Robin said...

Thanks for the info Judy....I just signed up and can't wait to get started!!