Friday, June 4, 2010

Enjoying my grandchildren

I am away for a few days enjoying my grandchildren, Kara and Ryan.  It is little Ryan's 4th birthday and we are having a big party day tomorrow to celebrate his day.  I will return next week with pictures and tales of my adventures.

Sew Somerset sent me a proper badge for the latest issue.  If you click on the badge at the right, it will take you right to their webpage where you can buy the latest issue if you cannot find it in a store near you.

It's hot and humid here!  Not like the desert where I live which is hot and dry!  Much prefer dry!

5 comments:

CeCe said...

Sometimes it is amazing how we sometimes forget how nice the DrY is over the HuMiD! Enjoy your trip, Judy!

Cristine's Story said...

Love the DRY! See you next week!

Debby said...

Have great time, sounds fun. I will leave you my blog address here Judy, just saw you email. Thanks Debby!
http://thegatheringnest.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy 4th Birthday to little Ryan. They sure grow up fast, don't they! I, too, am 'enjoying a grandkid in the 'hot & humid' of the North East. See you in a few weeks, back in the 'hot & dry'. Can't wait to see pics of those adorable lttle redheaded grandkids of yours.

Leslie said...

I hope you are enjoying your grandkid time. There is nothing better than that!