Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Bits of Vintage Collages

Just listed this morning are two of my Little Bits of Vintage collages on my Etsy shop, Vintage Recycled.  I made these with the bits left over from some of my fabric collages done in KC Willis Collage Camp.
Both of these collages measure approximately 3 1/2 in. by 4 in.  I love the tiny quilted hearts cut from an old cutter quilt piece found at a yard sale.  Perfect to add to a gift for a friend or keep for yourself.
I will be listing more items later today that are sure to capture your heart!

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

How sweet and lovely, -and small,
they are so beautifull.
Dorthe

peggy aplSEEDS said...

yes, theses are lovely!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Yep yep . . .these are SWEET!

House of Hullabaloo said...

Those nice! Every time I look at them, I see something different.

Judy Wood said...

adorable, thanks for sharing!

Catharina Maria said...

You have made BEAUTIFUL cards !!
Love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥