Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up!

My cousin, Vickie, came up from Austin, TX for a visit last week.  We had not seen each other for about two years.  It was such fun to have her visit for several days.  We shopped, talked until we were exhausted, and went through old family photos.  I am so glad she came to visit.

Have you seen these new stamps???
The only one I was not familiar with was William S. Hart.  I am not sure I can bear to use these!

While sorting through the boxes of old photos, I came across this picture of my dad and his sister.
My father passed away in 1994.  My aunt, turned 101 last January!  And she is still doing well!  I talk to her frequently.  Wow!!

Found this weekend while shopping in a thrift store in Cave Creek.
Plus I found two pair of these tiny baby booties.  They are hand crocheted with tiny little pink roses on the toes.  The blouse and the booties are listed in my shop, Arizona Junkin' on Antique Abbey.
However, if you live in the area, these booties will be on sale in Merchant Square.  They will be tucked in my shabby china cabinet.

1 comment:

Cristine's Story said...

I was wondering where you went! I am leaving for CO today. We still need to make our plans for CO in Aug. I'll be back on Monday. How about next week?