Monday, December 21, 2009

Just a few things to share

I love pink roses! These days I have to buy them myself, but who cares? This bouquet was beautiful and fresh out of the shipping box at the store.
Two shades of pink. The four missing roses are in a vase in my bathroom.
Time for some changes in my booth again. Here I have gone to cowgirl chic?! Anyway, a huge square dance petticoat in purple, a brown ruffled skirt, a leather scarf with a wolf handpainted on it (I painted it many years ago), and a pink felt cowgirl hat. Now that's chic! And don't forget the boots! Plus two large suitcases perfect for storage! And they aren't expensive!
More sophisticated cowgirl chic in black! Love that skirt, lace shawl and blouse. There is a very pretty pearl choker necklace with a cameo at the neck. This dress form is for sale! So if you are looking for one, here it is!
Check out my booth at Merchant Square and see all the treasures that await you!

1 comment:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

love love love your pink roses and how fun seeing your booth with all it's wonderful treasures! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations in 2010! :)