Friday, March 6, 2009

The last doll

Isn't she pretty? I think she has a lovely face! She has the Victorian look that is so popular today. She would be great to use in an altered art project or to sew together and dress (see below).
Her head is 3 1/2" tall. The arms measure 2 3/4" and the legs are 3 1/8". Included with her are directions for making the body as well as a dress for her. She is made of bisque porcelain and she is in excellent condition -- no chips or scratches. She is for sale. If you are interested, please send me an email and we can work out the details. Otherwise, she is going in my Etsy shop.

I couldn't give her a name. If I did, I might be tempted to keep her! But she does need a home with someone who will take good care of her.

******UPDATE*****

The Victorian doll has found a new home with Becky! Thanks, Becky!! See you soon!!

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

ooooooooooh, I bet she's a hard one to let go of Judy. You're right, better not give her a name :)