Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 7 Gypsies stash

Early last week I dug out my favorite book and sat down to look at it. Thoughts went through my mind and then the questions began: why haven't I done more projects with this book as the inspiration? I used to love doing altered books using their products. Why don't I do another one using up some of my extensive stash? Well, I couldn't think of one good reason!The first time I saw this book in Memory Lane, I knew I had to have it. This morning I dug out my 7 Gypsies papers and junk from the garage.I was stunned by how much I had. Hmm! Why am I saving/hoarding it?? Now I want to use it.I always did like their papers -- especially the older ones.
Hardware galore! This is going to be fun! Stickers, gaffer tape, and I also have a stash of their tissue papers tucked away. I have always love to junk up my altered books with 7 Gypsies stuff.

Last week I bought a 7 Gypsies book to alter. It is one of the 4"x4" books with the black binder rings and the elastic band.

Stay tuned! I am going to start on this book today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great idea! I have a healthy 7 Gypsies stash too. I even have some ML class kits I haven't put together. Might be a good idea for a low budget holiday season this year.

Marissa

Judy said...

Good idea Marissa!

Lindsey said...

What a wonderful stash! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cristine's Story said...

Umm, is that a stash or are you opening up your own store?