Sunday, October 19, 2008

Summer Collage class yesterday

Michelle joined me yesterday for a one-on-one class creating the mixed media summer collage using glazes, Glimmermist, stamps, and lots of other goodies to create her collage. Michelle came to class with lots of her own images of her family and plenty of goodies to make her collage a truly personal one. I am so glad she did that! That is what I try to strive for when I teach a collage class or an altered book. Here is the result of Michelle's efforts --

She was thrilled with her final piece. We had a ball getting acquainted and enjoying the art work. Thanks again, Michelle!

I should mention that I don't usually do a class for just one person. There were two signed up for this class yesterday, but the other student called the shop to let us know that she wouldn't be attending. So Michelle reaped the benefits of a one-on-one class.

No comments: