Friday, April 18, 2008

Getting ready for tomorrow's class

It takes a while to get ready to teach a class. I thought I would give you a glimpse into what goes into class kits and preparation.Collection: Here are the stacks of lace, ribbons, fabrics, thread, buttons, vintage jewelry and other items needed for creating the springtime wall hanging. I collected these from the spare room as well as boxes in the garage. Sorting through boxes and bags of treasures takes a while to find just the right colors and pieces.
Also cut out the chipboard backs, cut out the Anna Griffin papers and printed out some extra goodies for the students to use in their own wall hangings. We are going to have a lot of fun creating these wall hanging!

2 comments:

CeCe said...

I bet you do. Know all there will enjoy the kits and your fun skills.

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Hi, I'm in the class today. Can't wait! It's my first class at MP, and I know it will be fun.