Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cowgirl bracelet

My latest project is taking shape. This bracelet will have pictures and tiny bits glued to the small bamboo tiles. I am putting it together and hope to get it on the class schedule soon at Mystic Paper. I realize that this picture isn't the best quality. I had a hard time with the camera and getting close enough to show the detail. Then when I cropped it, the results weren't all that good. The tiles are small, not quite an inch in any direction. Getting the pictures cropped and printed through Adobe Photoshop was no easy task either! I am still learning how to use it!!

This is a work in progress. I have ideas for the back of each tile. Then I will put the bracelet together and show you the final piece. Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

Judy, you amaze me! I love it! It's so much fun to give you something and see what you do with it! I must have one of these! KJ

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Lookin Good! If you need more cowgirls and you need them at a certain size! Give me a holler partner!

Judy said...

Kim, the bracelet is yours! Got any more? Have more ideas! Will see you this week.

Mike, thanks for the offer! I will let you know. It is hard for me to do anything quickly in Photoshop. Sometimes I just don't have enough patience!!

Judy Wood said...

can't wait to see the finished product! nice job!

Lindsey said...

Judy, you are always coming up with such neat stuff, I always like seeing what is new with you. Very nice, cant wait to see the finished project as well.