Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Finds

I have been out shopping for my antique/collectibles booths this weekend. Here are some of my great finds:

I absolutely love the lamp with that really cool shade! The lamp is old and that shade is just wonderful! Also found a vintage picture hat, gold lame gloves with rhinestone buttons, an orphan chocolate cup and a very pretty sugar bowl that is hand painted.

As you can see there are lots of smalls that I picked up this weekend. Most are priced and will be put out for sale in my booths at Merchant Square.I also found this opera book -- $1. It has a nice blue cover but the spine cover is missing. Inside are stories and pictures of famous operatic stars -- none of which I recognize! I am not an opera fan!

This will give you a glimpse inside the opera book. Think I will decorate the cover and sell this, too.
Here are a lot of handwritten letters, ledgers, a ticket and a small tintype that was found today at a flea market. Lots of this will end up in art work.

No comments: