Saturday, February 9, 2008

A New Book

This latest book by Lynne Perrella is pure eye candy!! I love her work and this book is no exception!

Are you a collector?? How long have you been collecting?? Well, I have collected for years! Still collect. Still sort. Still put it in boxes or plastic bags. It's the hunt and then the admiring what I uncovered. Nothing beats finding that perfect piece or little treasure hidden in something!

This book is absolutely beautiful! I love the various collections and the way the artists have incorporated them into their work as well as how they store the collections. Makes me feel badly because all of my bitty bits are not stored nearly as well! I can find them, but it may take a while!

Anyhow, if you see this in a book store, take a look at it! It's wonderful!

No comments: