Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday already??!!

I had no idea that time had slipped away like this! For today's adventure, I checked out Melrose Vintage. Bought a lovely shabby chic coffee table for my antique booth plus some nice Anna Griffin papers for future projects. Melrose Vintage is at 7th Ave. and Indian School in Phoenix. Check it out if you are in the area!

Have you heard about or seen Tim Holtz's new blog?? If not, you need to check it out! He is doing Twelve Days of Christmas tags on the blog -- complete with instructions and pictures. Each day he gives away all the items used to make the tag to someone who has left a comment on his blog. Check it out on his blog. I cannot hope to win, but I leave a comment anyway. Wow! I am impressed with his whole blog!

Here are a few more Lucketts Design House pictures.
Al fresco dining at the Design House at Lucketts. But it was beautiful! Loved those chairs! Would have brought one home but it wouldn't fit in my suitcase! LOL!!
I loved this hand painted cabinet in the dining room at the Design House. The dining room was done in black and ivory. Really nice! The chandelier was lovely, too!This bedroom was done in pink -- including the tree. Loved it! Especially those puff pillows!This one got me! A purple Christmas tree! But it was beautiful!

No comments: