Friday, December 7, 2007

Shopping finds of yesterday

I found these luscious goodies at a thrift shop in Phoenix. The pink scarf/shawl on the left is soft and yummy! Great for a night out in Phoenix where it doesn't get that cold. The lacy shawl is actually a poncho, but draping it over a dresser or wearing it as a triangular shawl works too! The cup was a loner -- I call them orphan cups. All of these are going into my booth at Merchant Square in Chandler.
These are papers I found at Melrose Vintage yesterday. Real romantic papers by Anna Griffin. I just love her fabrics, stamps and papers.

The ribbons below are wonderful! Found those at Melrose Vintage, too. Thinking ahead to Valentine's Day with the heart ribbons. Those can be cut apart to use as embellishments. You can also see the vintage lipstick holder and a sparkly pin I found at the thrift shop. A good day for an adventure treasure hunting!
Have you checked out Tim Holtz's blog yet? I put a link to his blog under Links to Check Out. Today's tag is really different. Loved that technique. Already have a Valentine's Day project in mind for a class. Watch Mystic Paper's blog for new classes after the holidays.

No comments: