Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday after Black Friday

Hope the merchants had a good sales day yesterday. They did it without me! Shopping the day after Thanksgiving never appealed to me -- or my mother. Guess that is why I don't go shopping. I intend to do some power shopping on Tuesday! What did you do on Black Friday?

Next Saturday Mystic Paper is having a Handmade Holiday Open House. I have signed up to bring a lot of my creations to Mystic Paper to participate in the open house/sale. I love to create artwork, but now a lot has accumulated. This is my chance to thin it out.

Here's what I have been up to today. I got busy and tried a couple of things. First is this set of blocks.The blocks were painted ivory then stamped with StazOn and the edges were inked with the cat's eye ink in brown. The blocks are about 2 inches square.

Next is this Paris sketch book. Just the cover is decorated.These projects and more will be at the Handmade Holiday Open House.

Have you seen these publications by Stampington & Co.?

These arrived in yesterday's mail. They are FULL of wonderful projects and ideas for your work. You really should check them out!!

These are definitely eye candy and inspirational!

Did you notice?

I added a link to my new Flickr site under Links. Check it out! I added 6 pictures from my adventure in Lucketts, Virginia. I will add more pictures every few days. I decided to go with Flickr instead of trying to post the many, many pictures in my blog. That way you can check them out when you want or not check them out. LOL!!Here is the little cottontail that lives around here. He is a frequent visitor to the yard. He has also been eating the plants under the window in the front yard. You can see his bite marks on the leave! Quite the little fellow!

No comments: