Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home tomorrow. . .

I will be leaving Virginia late in the afternoon tomorrow. Am looking forward to coming home -- warmer weather, sunny, dry, and my own bed . . . Ahh! I do love the desert in the winter! I do not miss the damp cold, the traffic, and the drizzle. But, I have lots of pictures to share with you, so check in with me late on Thursday. I should have some uploaded by then and tales to tell about the grandbabies, my favorite kitty, Gracie, and my much-looked-forward-to-trip to Lucketts General Store for their Holiday Design house.

If you are interested, I am teaching my "Yes, Virginia" Christmas puzzle book on Saturday at Mystic Paper. For pictures, see Mystic Paper's website and blog. That is the puzzle book that was published in the premier issue of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations. Check in with Kim and Jennifer at Mystic Paper to sign up for this class.

OK. More later!!

No comments: