Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back to reality!

The plane at Washington-Dulles had mechanical problems. After two gate changes they finally got us off the ground and on the way back to Sky Harbor. Getting back home after 10:30 p.m. is a real stretch for me! I dropped everything on the floor, got a bite to eat, read a bit of mail and went to bed!

But my visit was wonderful. Love the grandbabies!!
This is 3 year old Kara. Isn't she beautiful?? And she is just as sweet as her picture -- and smart, too!
Here is 17 month old Ryan. He has red hair and blue eyes, too. And he is all boy!! I just love babies at this age. They are such fun to watch!! He was dumping out puzzle pieces and then putting them back in the box.He has an infectious grin! Such a happy boy!!
This is Gracie. I really like this cat! Makes me want to adopt a kitty for myself. She loves my suitcase, as you can see. It was her favorite place to curl up while I was there.

Now for a sneak preview of what is to come. Here is the Lucketts Store that I told you about.

It is a three story old store that is full of wonderful things to behold! Plus, the grounds around the store are full of outdoor items for the yard.
All sizes and shapes of shabby chic wire forms for plants or large urns and statuary. I have to stop right here. For some reason I cannot download any more images at this time. I will try again later. I took over 60 photos and I want to share the best ones with you. Lots more to come! Stay tuned!!

No comments: