Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What?? Halloween?? Not yet!

Yesterday I was in Michael's looking at scrapping supplies (on sale!) as well as some fine art supplies and storage containers. Then I reached the artificial flowers section. Guess what! Already they are putting out fall foliage and colors as well as Halloween! I couldn't believe it! It isn't even July 4th yet! I guess there must be people who think way ahead! That's not the case here!
More paper dolls for my granddaughter. I hope she likes them!
The organization of my studio space is coming along. I managed to get the Hoosier cabinet better organized. After I cleaned it out of all the collectibles, there was a lot of space in there. So I put back in the custom shelving, placed all the containers of pens, pencils, markers, inks etc. in there along with a couple of 3-ring binders that have "ideas" in them. On top I put four boxes full of ribbons and fibers and unmounted stamps and supplies. Easy access and tagged so I know what is in each box. That freed up some drawers for mounted stamps. That part of the studio (it is just to the left in this picture) is next. I will have before and after photos of that as soon as I start work on that.

No comments: