Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pics from the trip

This is my grandson, Ryan. He is almost 14 months old. Check out the red hair!! While I was there he started walking just a few steps. By the end of the week, he was walking from one end of the family room to the other. He will be running shortly!!

This is my granddaughter, Kara. Kara turned 3 last Sunday. Her favorite present was this Fisher Price digital camera. She and I were taking pictures of each other taking pictures of each other! We had a lot of fun with this. I am going to send her my oldest digital camera that she can operate herself. I think she will enjoy that later this year.

"Grandma Judy, can I wear your shoes??" That was the first question she asked me. So I let her try on my shoes and I snapped this picture of her in the shoes. She is such fun and so smart! Don't you love the red hair and the big blue eyes? I do!!


No comments: