Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shopping at an estate sale



Last Friday morning these treasures were found at an estate sale. The cover on the stationery book (left) is embroidered in purple, lavender and green! It is in great shape! The packets of papers were found at the same sale.

This is the inside of the folder. There are two pockets on the left and an accordian pocket on the right. Also inside of the folder were four notecards with flowers and a coastline picture on them. A great find! I will post the finished folder once it is altered! Can't wait to get on this one!

Today my computer guru is coming to install Adobe Photoshop Elements on my computer -- an early Mother's Day gift from my sons. I can't wait to get started using it! Next will be to find a new camera that takes better close up photos and has more pixels. Research time!

No comments: