Sunday, March 11, 2007

An Interesting Day!



As I was watching an old movie this morning, I heard a funny noise. After pressing the mute button I thought the sound was a hot air balloon. Sure enough! There were several floating overhead! I got this picture of one that was closer. Perhaps you can make out the saguaro on the balloon. I think these were from the Ostrich Festival that is going on in Chandler this weekend.



Today I have been working on another project. This little tag book will be full of ideas for backgrounds and texture for artwork. Great way to add interest! I need to do a few more tags and then work on the cover. I will let you get a peek at the final product!

Also have spent time today working on ATC's for the swap at StampWorks. That swap is on the 17th. The theme was "Alphabet". Next I will work on ATC's for Mystic Paper's swap. Those are due on the 16th. Theme is "green". I haven't decided what to do yet. I am collecting green things -- magazine pictures, paint chips, feathers, whatever is in my stash that is green -- to collage together for the ATC's. This may take a while!

No comments: