Friday, March 30, 2007

Butterfly Album Page Class

Thought I should do a quick blog since I haven't done one in about a week! But, this week has been a busy one with bridge class, card making class, work being done in and around the house, and then the shopping (the mall, groceries and an estate sale)! At last I have a free day and a free moment to blog! I will be finishing up a project on background techniques today and will post that later. I also found a new book full of wonderful altered art and collage ideas for altered books as well as estate sale finds.


This Butterfly Album Page is my next class at Mystic Paper. I have posted my picture for you. The project will be a one-of-a-kind creation for you. An antique album page is used as the frame. I bought an old album that was falling apart. I created the collages to go inside the album picture spaces. This is a lot of fun and pretty quick to create! Then it can be framed or propped up in your favorite art space. The class is scheduled for Saturday, April 7 from 4-6:30 p.m. at Mystic Paper. There is room for only 6 students since the number of album pages is limited. Please check it out on Mystic Paper's website or visit the store to see it in person!! Pictures really don't do the project justice.

No comments: