Saturday, January 19, 2013

Green Acres event at Sweet Salvage this month

Another wonderful event at Sweet Salvage on 7th this month.  The theme was Green Acres.  Here are some of my favorite displays!
 Park Avenue meets Green Acres!
 Love the ivy, the old suitcase and the cocktails set out!
 Such a great lineup of cloches with flowers!
 I loved that some of the Sweet Team used real sod and plants in their displays!
 Love those ferns!  I would have dozens but my black thumb prevents their doing well in my house!
 Park Avenue display!
 Love the aqua pieces in this black china cabinet!
 Pretty, pretty roses and sweet pink and white crocheted table cloth.
 The bathroom had wonderful nightwear and slips decorating the shelves and walls!  Got to check out everything at Sweet Salvage!  Be sure to visit my home page on Facebook.  I posted two albums of pictures (over 50 pictures) on there.
Gail and I did a photo op while there!  We had such a great day!  More on the other places we visited on Thursday later!

2 comments:

Sweet Man said...

Hi Judy,
What a great post! I loved the photo of you and Gail. Very cute. Thanks for coming by to see us at Sweet.
Always,
Jim

Bohemian said...

Ah... we were drawn to exactly the same Vignettes my Friend! So good to see you and Gail whilst trawling 7th Avenue again this Month! And what a great pix of you both at The Sweet! So... what Treasures did each of you come Home with this Month? *Winks* I restrained myself and came Home with only what I had on my Mission Statement to 'Score'. *LOL*

Dawn... The Bohemian