Saturday, August 14, 2010

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy project

That's what my grandchildren say when they finish something that was really easy.  Love it!

Here's an idea for you that is "easy peasy, lemon squeezy" and I have my BFF Joy to thank for it.  Stamped guest towels for the guest bathroom.
I am going to give these as gifts as well as sell them in my booth at Merchant's.  You can make guest towels for your bath, too.  Buy a package of inexpensive plain paper guest towels at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I found three colors there:  white, gray and tan.  Take your favorite stamp and using Staz-On ink in a coordinating color with your bath, stamp the image on one side.  Done!  I did practice on one towel to be sure I was inking properly.  I also opened the center fold of the towel before stamping.  That way it's not as spongy when you stamp on a hard surface.  Easy, right?!

My friend, Joy, has stamped guest towels in her truly western style bathroom.  And she has them placed in a wood stirrup as a holder.  That's where I got the idea!  And I am doing the same thing in my guest bath.
So these will be ready for my bridge group the next time we play at my house!  Thanks, Joy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever! Thanks for sharing this fun idea.
Tammy

Dede Warren said...

What a great idea! I think these would be a wonderful hostess gift as well.