Wednesday, April 7, 2010

White Wednesday

While reading blogs lately, I seem to run across a lot of "White Wednesday" themes.  Don't know where it got started, but it is really nice to see all the white displays on blogs.  I love white -- especially in my booth at Merchant Square.  I always tell people who run into me in my booth that I don't have much of it in my home.  Was surprised to see how much I really do have here!  Take a look!
A torso dress form dressed in a vintage corset, white lace top and a necklace I made.
Recent purchases.  An Alexander doll (who is pretty flimsy), white buttons, white doily piece and white embroidered piece.
A white ceramic glove hand form.
A white Steiff teddy bear, white and pink doily, off white lace on a lamp shade and a white ironstone pitcher.
A chicken wire dress form with white lace collar, pearls and a fluffy white feather fan.
A vintage white child's dress -- possibly for baptism or christening.  Don't know for sure.

Anyway, I was really surprised to find I had that much white in my house.  Hmm!  Will have to start telling people otherwise!

Don't forget to leave a comment on my April 6th blog below to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway!  Don't want you to miss out!!!

2 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Gorgeous pics!!
love your white steiff!!
TFS

Jan x

CeCe said...

I noticed a touch of pink along with the white in some of the pictures. If I am not mistaken, this is a favorite color of yours--- lovely --- does not look like the cowboy theme--- smile. Or maybe the soft side of cowboys or cowgirls we seldom see. And, you are invited for an egg salad sandwich almost anytime!